Pitchfactor – turn off bank mode

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Pitchfactor – turn off bank mode

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      sstrawz
      Participant

When returning to Play mode, how do you deactivate or turn off the Bank mode presets?

I held the right foot switch down to toggle between the two modes but the preset from the bank mode that I was last on is still active although I am in Play mode. I turned off the setting in Bank mode so that the pedal listed Bypass in bank mode but the setting carries over into Play Mode.

sstrawz
      Participant

I made a video to display how the Bank setting is carrying over into Play though I attempt to turn it off. 

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

I watched the video and everything seems to be working normally. When you’re in Play Mode, the Footswitches are used to control the Effect that’s currently loaded. So, if you’ve activated one of the two presets while you’re in Bank Mode, and then you switch over to Play Mode, the last loaded preset will be the one that is affected by the controls in Play Mode, whether or not it’s bypassed or activated when you switch modes.

In Play Mode, The Left Switch toggles Bypass/Active. An ORANGE LED located above the Left Footswitch indicates that the Effect/Preset is Active (not Bypassed). The action of the Middle Switch depends on the effect type. For some effects, the switch engages the Learn mode. For other effects, the switch is used to “FLEX” the pitch. The Right Switch lets you tap a Tempo.

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

In Bank Mode, the Billboard displays the number of the current Preset – for example you might see [BANK 1:1]. This means that you’re in Bank 1 and that Preset 1 is loaded. If the Preset is Active (not Bypassed), you’ll also notice that the Left Footswitch LED is solidly lit. If Preset 2 is currently loaded and Active, the LED above the Middle Footswitch will be solidly lit.
      Try alternately pressing the Left and Middle Footswitches to load the Presets in the active Bank. The Billboard displays either Preset 1 or Preset 2 from the same Bank and the associated Footswitch LED is lit RED.
      To bypass the currently loaded Preset, press the Footswitch associated with the lit LED. The LED will turn OFF and the Billboard will briefly display [BYPASS] and then display the Preset # that’s in Bypass. Press the same switch again to enable the Preset. The Billboard briefly displays [ACTIVE] to indicate that the Preset is enabled.

sstrawz
      Participant

That worked! Thank you so much.

sstrawz
      Participant

Thank you so much for the explanation. I guess my question is how would I deactivate the effect from Bank mode when returning to Play? I don’t understand how to turn off the presets and I can find in the manual where it explains how to deactivate the presets so they don’t carry over into Play mode.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.