Pitchfactor V3 Bug?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Pitchfactor V3 Bug?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Step on learn footswitch and then play a note the key note and scale does not display, the display still shows LEARN.  If you turn the scale knob first (catchup is on) then step on learn footswitch and play a note the key note and scale does display.

timothyhill

Mine does this, too, although the scale is correctly changed with the learn switch.

yes mine also changes the key just no display.

fkalich
      Participant

same, I thought something was not right there.

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Thanks Guys,

I'll take a look at it.

edmiddlebrooks
      Participant

Hi, I was resetting my John Petrucci sound presets in the new version 3 beta and noticed that World Domination Mode category is now missing from Die-by-Tonic Mode.  I'm also having an issue with the delay keeping up while playing 5 Billion notes per second.
      On a side note, I put my factor pedal into Quadravox and selected the Enigmatic Scale.  I then went into play mode, started playing and pressed the LEARN footswitch, but I don't think I learned anything.  Enigmatic is still a puzzle to me.

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Uh Oh Ed,

It sounds like your Hydro-Pentometer may have blown, you may have to replace the whole 5-Pole Coupling Regulator or the shift core could go unstable.  The way to test this is set the scale to Neapolitan see if you hear any chocolate.

edmiddlebrooks
      Participant

I set the scale as you suggested and it did just what I thought it would.  Strawberry.  Although I think my co-worker Ray messed with my pedal because when I got back, it sounded more like Raspberry.  There's only one man that would DARE give me the raspberry.  I think I found the cause though to my delay problem not keeping up.  Apparently the flex capacitor overheated and the vanilla melted all over it.  My pedal is a mess.  I'm going to need some 409 to fix this.  Anyway, I have to go get some food.  I decided to play with the Hungarian scale, and that's what I've become.

edmiddlebrooks
      Participant

Actually, on a more serious note, I noticed that when I set my expression pedal to go up to a certain number, it always goes one below.  I decided to try to set the mix on my delay to go to 50, but it only goes to 49 now.  I had to set the mix to 51, and now when I move my expression pedal all the way up, it goes to 50.  This messed up my standard delay that used to go all the way to 11 but now it stops at 10.  I used to keep the pedal around 10 so that if I needed some extra delay in the mix, I could just go to 11, but now I'd need to set it at 12 and what's THAT all about?  I thought these went to 11? ðŸ™‚

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

The pedal input auto-calibrates such that the highest value it sees is viewed as 100%. This has the tragically  unfortunate side effect that you note, where, if there is any "give" in the pedal mechanics, it is possible to put it over 100% by pressing hard. This then becomes the new 100%, but can be hard to reach again.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.