Play and Bank Modes for all Factors…

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Play and Bank Modes for all Factors…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      jb4674

I was wondering if Eventide is going to add a function that some people have been complaining about in other forums (read on…)

Is it possible to incorporate in the firmware, a function to allow any of the Factor boxes to designate a "default" effect while the box is in "Play" mode?  For example, if I'm using a ModFactor on Bank mode, and I'm on a preset that uses a Chorus effect, I'd like to be able to switch back to Play mode and have it go back to say a Tremolo as a default effect while in Play mode.

It would be cool if this was implemented as a function for a future release and it could be selectable where one could leave it as default (factory setting where you'd come off a bank and the same effect would remain in play mode) or designating a particular effect to be the default play effect.

Can this be done? If so, please do it.

Thanks

jb4674

So, no one from Eventide is going to step up and answer the request?

wedelich
      Eventide Staff

We don't currently have a plan for doing anything like this, but if enough people ask…you never know.  

Similarly,  I would like something like this to work like a TV remote control, where you have a last or previous button that would always bounce you back.

jb4674

Russel,

Thanks for your reply.  As far as the TV remote, go get a Harmony remote and it'll give you more flexibility than you've ever thought possible.  I have a Harmony 880 and that control is a lifesaver.  It can control as many devices as you own and you can have as many as 15 different combinations of your own choosing for "activities", AND, it has a previous button.

Now, back to the request.  Can't you guys just make that happen for the next batch of firmware updates?  Call it JB's Setting and send me a free t-shirt Wink

I don't think a petition should be deemed for this feature, as it's something that just makes sense from an operational standpoint.

Thanks

P.S.: My t-shirt size is L.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.