Please expand on the FAQ: Can the H9 Control app be used with multiple H9’s simultaneously over Bluetooth – on OS X?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Please expand on the FAQ: Can the H9 Control app be used with multiple H9’s simultaneously over Bluetooth – on OS X?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      cljfford
      Participant

I see in the FAQ that the iOS H9 Control app can be used with multiple H9’s simultaneously over Bluetooth. And my iphone connects with my two H9s simultaneaously, regularly and well.

But my MacBook Pro OSX version of H9 Control app only connects to one H9 at a time. The active one is dropped when I connect the other device. Is this normal?

gkellum
      Participant
      cljfford wrote:

But my MacBook Pro OSX version of H9 Control app only connects to one H9 at a time. The active one is dropped when I connect the other device. Is this normal?

If you had posted this question a year ago, I'd say no that isn't normal, but suddenly over the last year, we've been hearing from more and more people that are having trouble getting their MacBook Pros to connect to one or more H9s via Bluetooth.  It's a problem that seems to be affecting the latest generation of MacBook Pros.  I myself have one of the newer MacBook Pros, and I can't reproduce the problem on my machine.  So, annoyingly, it's not true of all MacBook Pros, just some…

cljfford
      Participant

Thanks. For what it’s worth, I’m running MacBookPro 15″, 2016 OSX Sierra 10.12.6 (16G29

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.