Please guys, help me! (H9)

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Please guys, help me! (H9)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      haralemes

Hi guys. Please sad

I bought a H9. I used it, 3 or 4 time only in my room. Now the H9 dont turn on, only some stranger lights. I have a video on the link down page.

Please, its new, but I living in Brazil and here dont have Eventide support, and in the contact site I dont have any answer from Eventide.

My H9 or my power sopply came broken?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Sorry – your video link is no good. Please describe in words what you see.

haralemes
      Thanks for your response.

I bought now my H9, I have less then 10 hours use. 

Recently I made a firmware update, and now my H9 don’t turn on.

Im using original power supply, and I dont know what happen, because sometime I have a flash light, sometimes “no algo”, sometimes turn on with a zero number like a video and on almost full time, my H9 dont turn on. Please, help me.

haralemes

Anyone?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Look at the "Restoring Factory Settings" page in the UM, and try first "Restoring Factory System Settings", and then, if necessary,  "Restoring Factory Presets and System Settings."

haralemes

Thanks!

But can I restore with H9 off using a USB cabble maybe?

Because my H9 dont turn on, I think software crash.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Did you do what I suggested ? If so, what happened ? Please give full details.

haralemes

I can’t turn on the pedal. Its means… I don’t have any light on pedal when I conect power supply.
      My power supply is good. My H9 pedal don’t show me nothing on display, or another lights when I conect power supply. Im afraid about this, because I have less 10 hours user.

haralemes

Ohhhhhhhhh, today I can turn on my pedal, finally!!

I pluged the power supply about 20 times, and finally my pedal turn on some lights, and I uploaded a new bootloader firmware with eventide updater sofware and now my pedal is ok.

I think that bootloader firmware was crashed and my pedal cant turn on well.

Thanks, I hope this topic can help another guy with the same problem. Tks.

landaufan

I have this same problem, tried everything, and finaly folishly opened the pedal up, and reseated the ribbon cable, it worked for about a week and then the same problem happened, tried reseating the cable again and nothing the pedal won’t do anything and in the process lost the ribbon cable. I’m in panic mode right now, I have no idea what to do. Anybody have any suggestions.?

gkellum
        Participant
        landaufan wrote:

I have this same problem, tried everything, and finaly folishly opened the pedal up, and reseated the ribbon cable, it worked for about a week and then the same problem happened, tried reseating the cable again and nothing the pedal won't do anything and in the process lost the ribbon cable. I'm in panic mode right now, I have no idea what to do. Anybody have any suggestions.?

Generally speaking the H9 doesn't have the ribbon cable problem that sometimes affects the Factor pedals.  So, we wouldn't recommend that anyone do this…  I think you should send an email to support@eventide.com, and we'll take it from there.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.