Please infrom a future owner !

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Please infrom a future owner !

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      xuoham

Hi,

I wanna buy time factor and pitch factor but i need an information i can't find anywhere  :

Does the provided power supply (not the unit itself) accept multiple voltages ?

I go back and forth between Europe and Japan and often have to switch between 100 volts and 220 volts .

Thank you, i'm two inches from buying !

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Alas, they are single voltage supplies.

But, you can buy supplies for different voltages from us, or from other sources.

xuoham

Alas !

Thanks for the quick reply !

You say "from other sources"… what sources ?

I'm gonna buy pitch- and timefactor in Europe next week (the euro is strong) and will be back in Japan next month so i'll need a 100volts power supply. Do you have any idea where i can get one?Meanwhile i'm gonna look if there is a japanese Eventide website .

Best,

paul

xuoham

Great ! I just saw that you, as you said, sell power supplies for a very reasonable price directly from the website.

Which brings another question: there is no japanese power supply option, so should i go for the US version ? Same plug but US is 110v and Japan is 100v.

Thanks again.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Power supplies for our Japanese customers are supplied directly by our Japanese distributor, Electori (http://www.electori.co.jp) who should be able to assist.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.