Please list Equivocate under Eventide, not Newfangled

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Please list Equivocate under Eventide, not Newfangled

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      OreoSplitter

I only own fission and this so not sure is other plugins do the same but in Studio One they are listed by different people. To me this is all eventode and don’t really want plugins from the same company to become spread out into multiple categories. If I want a fabfilter product they are all togeather. So should anything having to do with eventide.

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi OreoSplitter,

All the Eventide plug-ins show up under Eventide, but Newfangled Audio is actually a different company, and Eventide is distributing the plug-ins.  Future Newfangled Audio plug-ins will show up as Newfangled Audio.

Sorry for any confusion,

Dan

stumpyx2

Hi Dan,

I have the same question. I have too many directories, folders and samples it is.

Could you please suggest a way to move all your and Newfangled plug-ins to the one folder? For me, it’s a case of workflow. It would be more streamlined if you could group them.

Thanks,

DGillespie
        Eventide Staff
        stumpyx2 wrote:

Hi Dan,

I have the same question. I have too many directories, folders and samples it is.

Could you please suggest a way to move all your and Newfangled plug-ins to the one folder? For me, it's a case of workflow. It would be more streamlined if you could group them.

Thanks,

Hi Stumpy, depending on which DAW you use plug-ins are either organized by folder or by manufacturer name.  If your DAW organizes them by folder you can put them wherever you like.  If it's organized by manufacturer name, there's nothing we can do, because you can't change the manufacturer name of a plug-in after it's been released.

Dan

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.