Please recommend a good (small) single button aux switch

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Please recommend a good (small) single button aux switch

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      joeydego
      Participant

For the H9. I’d like to control the active/bypass function with an aux switch. Thanks. (I CAN do this, right).

gkellum
      Participant

Barn3's TeslaTap fits that description: http://www.barn3.com/shop/tesla-tap

Another option would be the Boss FS-5U although it's not as small as the TeslaTap.

And yes this is possible.  To get to the Aux Switch mappings in H9 Control, press the Pedal button in the bottom menubar and go to Aux Switch Mappings.

joeydego
      Participant

Thought of something last night. Can I eliminate this external footswitch and use a button on the TC G system? The buttons I believe can send midi messages. I think I’d need to program the eventide to bypass + dsp to get the spill overs correct? Then to read the midi command from the button on the TC. Do I have this right?

gkellum
      Participant

I don't know anything about the TC G system but if it can send either MIDI CC messages or even just MIDI program change messages this should work for toggling the H9 between active and bypass.

cliveluis
      Participant

Although not small, i highly reccomend this, very versatile….you can use it with so many other pedals too .. so never a waste

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.