Plugins not appearing in Komplete Kontrol

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Plugins not appearing in Komplete Kontrol

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      ians
      Participant

HI 

Just bought Flanger II, Phaser II & Quadravox, licenced fine but they dont appear in Komplete Kontrol. Both the vst & au version appear in Machine however, which is odd.

Phaser seems to crash KKs plugin scanning tool as well

Any ideas?

I’m on Mac, latest Mojave, btw

Fender17
      Participant

Well, most of Eventide plugins is not NKS, the only one is, I guess, Blackhole. :-(((

So, the integration wth Maschine or Komplete Kontrol is not ideal.

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hey ians-

We're partially able to reproduce the crashing issue, and are looking into it. The plugins should work as VST/AU in Komplete Kontrol, though not with NKS integration. Are you seeing the VST/AU in Komplete Kontrol?

-Tom

ians
      Participant

Strange. I loaded KK& they were nowhere to be seen, then loaded Maschine & they appeared in the menu. So I reloaded KK & they have now appeared there as well!?

Anyway, it seems to have sorted itself out

THanks for the replies

Ian

ians
      Participant

Just installed Octavox, & now that’s crashing the scanning app in KK on start-up

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hey, can you confirm for me that you have the latest iLok License Manager installed? We're still looking into the crashing problem, but it could be related to the version of iLok.

ians
      Participant

Hi,

I just checked & I have the latest ilok version, thanks

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi, can you try the actions outlined in this post and let me know if it solves your problem? https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360008362457/comments/360001112878

Additionally – if you go to Preferences->Plug-Ins and select "Rescan", does the crash still happen?

ians
      Participant

Strange. Now it has appeared in KK & is working fine. I haven’t done anything to try to solve it. Last night only the VST was in Maschine’s menu, but no AU. This morning they are all present & correct

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.