Possible bug in H9 Control for Android (Hotswitch programming)

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Possible bug in H9 Control for Android (Hotswitch programming)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Michelle911
      Participant

hey guys,  I found this tonite.  it says in the manual to start programming the switch that you long press the button until it flashes to enter programming mode.  but the long press doesn’t activate programming mode – instead it just turns on the hotswitch – making adjustments at this point results in the adjusted parameters simply being adjusted to that new setting. 

experimenting further: if you turn on the hotswitch first and THEN longpress it will enter programming mode BUT (two outcomes):  

1. programming will totally fail.

2. if you wait about 10 seconds without pressing anything the previously adjusted parameters will be set to totally new values – or possibly they will not and you can then finally program the hotswitch, however this allowed me to program it correctly only once in about a dozen attempts.  

(Don’t you love these complex and hard to explain/decipher bugs lol)

as always {Thank You!} for such awesome work on this app and the H9

heart

bohan
      Eventide Staff

Thanks for your feedback. I think I also found this issue a couple of days ago. We'll look into it. 

bansta
        Participant

This is not a real issue. Just make a click on the button to activate it and then make a long click to start the programming.

bohan wrote:

Thanks for your feedback. I think I also found this issue a couple of days ago. We’ll look into it. 

Michelle911
        Participant

Bansta,  I double checked,  it’s not behaving for me as you explain it.

bansta wrote:

This is not a real issue. Just make a click on the button to activate it and then make a long click to start the programming.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.