Possible to register Free Ultrachannel?

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Possible to register Free Ultrachannel?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      medway
      Participant

Hi I took advantage of the free offer for the UC a while back but just realized I don't have it listed as registered under my account here.

I don't think I ever received an email with the serial number, I just got the license deposited into my iLok account.

How would I go about officially registering it then?

Cheers

ahumblet

Hi,

For technical reasons we didn't generate serial numbers for the UltraChannel giveaway. As a result UC is not a registerable plugin. However, you still benefit from all the perks of being a registered user. You can still transfer licenses, get support, or whatever else. 

Adrienne 

medway
      Participant

Hi, ok thanks for letting me know, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything.

Cheers.

srv-avb
      Participant

so we can’t use the Give Away anymore?

gkellum
      Participant

so we can't use the Give Away anymore?

No, you can use UltraChannel indefinitely. Everyone was given full iLok UltraChannel licenses that never expire. What you can’t do is log in at eventide.com and register UltraChannel in the same way that you would when you buy a plugin from Eventide. As mentioned above we didn’t generate serial numbers for the UltraChannel plugins, mainly for technical reasons related to how serial numbers were being generated by our invoicing system.

srv-avb
      Participant

I was trying to find my license…

and I did not realised that it was the wrong iLok account… sorry for confusion

verodario
      Participant

please help me guys !!

verodario

medway
        Participant
        verodario wrote:

please help me guys !!

verodario

Yes I;m curious about this too, if we use the free Ultrachannel we got to get the discount how do we use that when registering for Anthology X?

gkellum
        Participant
        medway wrote:
        verodario wrote:

please help me guys !!

U

verodario

Yes I;m curious about this too, if we use the free Ultrachannel we got to get the discount how do we use that when registering for Anthology X?

It just has to be in your ilok account. So just enter your ilok account when you start the anthology x purchase process. It will pull your list of Eventide plugins from pace and it will show you the upgrade price.

medway
        Participant
        gkellum wrote:
        medway wrote:

verodario wrote:

please help me guys !!

U

verodario

Ok great, thanks for clearing that up.

It just has to be in your ilok account. So just enter your ilok account when you start the anthology x purchase process. It will pull your list of Eventide plugins from pace and it will show you the upgrade price.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.