Power Factor 2

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Power Factor 2

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

I just read the spec and the power factor 2 only comes with three eventide power cables.  Shouldn't 4 come with the unit

wilkinsi
      Participant

You should be able to get more from any guitar shop selling pedals. I'm more interested in when units will hit the UK, including the "mounting kit", which I hope is a rackmount kit.

The power cables are RCA to 5.5/2.5mm centre positive DC-plug.  not readily available around where I live. Not at GC either.  Just saying, if it is made to power 4 factor pedals it should come with 4 cables to do so.

gkellum
      Participant

We made a mistake in the product description (probably due to copy and pasting some sections of the original PowerFactor's product description).  The PowerFactor 2 does in fact come with 4 cables.  Thanks for pointing out the mistake.

Great 

Thanks, Keep up the great work,u guys/gals are the best Yes

wilkinsi
      Participant

Voltage selector is 230v/115v. My utility voltage ranges from 232v-249v. Am I to expect any issues when using the 230v setting?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Your voltage range will be OK, but the power supply may run a little warmer at the high end.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.