Power Trouble

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Power Trouble

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      darkhorizon

Hello,

My name is Diego from Argentina (somewhere in South America Smile and I'm new to the Eventide world (though I've been playing guitar for almost 20 years). I have a TF and a recenltly-purchased PF. My problem is that after 2 months of use the PF will power off and on continuously. Could anyone please tell me what seems to be going on? I believe it's the power supply. I have the supply tied to an adapter (220v in Argentina) going straight to a multi plug. Right now I am using the PF with the TF's power supply and everything seems to work fine. But my TF is out!!!!!!!!!! Mind you I bought the pedal new a couple of weeks ago and I've been using it responsibly. Now, if the power supply is the problem, how can I know? Can it be serviced? Is it common to have this issue so early in the pedal's life without any abuse? Please, I need some advice. Sorry about my english (not my main language)…

Great forum. Great products.

Cheers

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

It does sound like the power supply is the problem. If your unit is almost new it should be covered under warranty, so you should talk to your dealer.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.