pre/post function saving issue

Home Forums Products Stompboxes pre/post function saving issue

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      teabandito
      Participant

Hi, i’ve just found an issue when i was trying to change settings from pre to post on my pedal. After saving it directly to the pedal (at least with ios H( Control app) and reloading preset again it is still loading with “pre” condition. I had to save it on my ipad and then save the whole new preset to the pedal. At least it happens whith looper algorithm. Not a big thing, but still. I can shoot a video if needed.

gkellum
      Participant
      teabandito wrote:

Hi, i've just found an issue when i was trying to change settings from pre to post on my pedal. After saving it directly to the pedal (at least with ios H( Control app) and reloading preset again it is still loading with "pre" condition. I had to save it on my ipad and then save the whole new preset to the pedal. At least it happens whith looper algorithm. Not a big thing, but still. I can shoot a video if needed.

When you say you're saving it directly to the pedal with the H9 Control app and reloading it again, what screen are you in and what buttons are you pressing?  Are you in Presets or in Preset Lists?  Perhaps, making a video would be helpful.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.