Preblamatica H9 routing per/post

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Preblamatica H9 routing per/post

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      emiliano

Ciao a tutti, chiedo cortesemente un aiuto…vi espongo il problema :
      Ho inserito di recente in pedaliera un secondo H9 , ed ho fatto modificare tutti i cablaggi affinché potessi utilizzare la funzione per/post.. Non ho mai avuto problemi di ronza o feedback ma da quando ho fatto queste modifiche è diventato impossibile suonare, o per farlo devo tenere i volumi dei canali della testata ad un livello bassissimo (sotto al 1/4)…
      C’è qualcosa che mi sfugge???? Il fischio è insostenibile anche attivandone solo uno impostato su un delay….
      Grazie in anticipo

nickrose
      Eventide Staff
      "Hi everyone, I kindly ask for help … I present the problem:

I recently inserted a second H9 in the pedalboard, and I had all the wiring modified so that I could use the function for / post .. I never had problems with buzz or feedback but since I made these changes it has become impossible to play, or for to do this I have to keep the volumes of the head channels at a very low level (below 1/4) …

Is there something that escapes me ???? The whistle is unsustainable even if you only activate one set to a delay ….

Thanks in advance"

It sounds like you have some kind of feedback loop – this is quite a common problem with pre/post arrangements. It is beyond the abilities of this Forum to analyse your setup, so you should have a skilled technician check it over.

Sembra che tu abbia una sorta di circuito di feedback – questo è un problema abbastanza comune con le disposizioni pre / post. Analizzare la configurazione è al di là delle capacità di questo forum, quindi è necessario che un tecnico qualificato lo controlli.

knna

Hi. I use my h9 in pre / post mode. I think it would be a good option to have a preset (compression or distortion) in pre, but that the volume affected in post (in the effects loop). I await news from you … greetings.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.