Preset availability across stompboxes

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Preset availability across stompboxes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      sonnenfern

I’m interested in indidivdual stompboxes like the Space, especially because of the included artist presets. That said, I’d love to know if these presets are also available for the H9 (Max) platform, even if I don’t have a Space.

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      sonnenfern wrote:

I'm interested in indidivdual stompboxes like the Space, especially because of the included artist presets. That said, I'd love to know if these presets are also available for the H9 (Max) platform, even if I don't have a Space.

All presets of Factor series and Space pedals can be used on H9. If you download our free app H9 Control, you will get all of those presets.

sonnenfern
        bohan wrote:

sonnenfern wrote:

I’m interested in indidivdual stompboxes like the Space, especially because of the included artist presets. That said, I’d love to know if these presets are also available for the H9 (Max) platform, even if I don’t have a Space.

All presets of Factor series and Space pedals can be used on H9. If you download our free app H9 Control, you will get all of those presets.

Thanks! To confirm: that includes the Space artist presets as well? I love those.

bohan
        Eventide Staff
        sonnenfern wrote:

Thanks! To confirm: that includes the Space artist presets as well? I love those.

YES

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.