Preset Bypass via Hotswitch (on Pedal)

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Preset Bypass via Hotswitch (on Pedal)

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      WrendorWC
      Participant

I know how to bypass a preset in the hotswitch settings using the PC editor, but I can’t see how to do that on the pedal.  The algorithm/preset bypass setting that exists in the editor isn’t in the hotswitch mappings on the pedal.  Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to do this?  Thanks!

brock
      Participant

I think you mean this: PERFORM mode, toggling through the options by pressing the LED buttons.

https://cdn.eventideaudio.com/manuals/h90/1.3.0/content/play-modes/perform.html#assign-to-footswitches

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

There is no way to map the bypass/active state to a Hot Switch using the pedal UI, you must use H90 Control to do this.

WrendorWC
        Participant

Thank you for letting me know. Do you know if there’s a technical reason for this, or whether this functionality may be added in the future?

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

You’re welcome. The UI would have to change on the pedal to allow this and it’s not a feature we’re currently working on, but I can log your request to allow this and let you know if it gets added in a future update.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.