Preset List Names…or just numbers?

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Preset List Names…or just numbers?

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      VmusicV

Hi,

I recently bought the Blackhold vst plugin. I am using in vst host software for live performance, rather than in a DAW.

I was wondering what the presets in the preset list are supposed to be. In the software I only see preset numbers in the list, like “Preset 1”, “Preset 2”, “Preset 3”, etc. This is totally meaningless and absolutely worthless. I’m wondering if this is a problem with the vst host (Cantabile). Certainly Eventide would be smarter than to provide presets with apparent meaning and/or make it difficult to understand what the presets are………..see image below

Looking at some of the other posts, it “seems” this is a common problem with all of the Eventide plugins, right? Or am I missing something? HOW ON EARTH – could you not test your software? What’s really sad is cheapo companies with no resources seem to be able to provide preset lists with names. Maybe that’s why the plugin was on sale?

Is the vst host or installation….or is it Eventide?? 

Presetless in Presidio

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi VmusicV-

All Eventide plug-ins have a custom preset dropdown at the top left hand corner of the plug-in. If you click on that drop down, the presets should appear with their names.

I believe the preset menu in Cantabile is for saving different plug-in states that you can switch between during a song performance, not for loading different presets that the plug-in ships with.

Best,

Tom

VmusicV

Dude you ROCK!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.