Preset not working when project is reloaded

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Preset not working when project is reloaded

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 32 reply threads
  • Author
      bobgassert
      Participant

I have to reload preset every time I open a project . The preset shows up in the preset box but sound is just dry . I been using it in Cakewalk Sonar X2 Producer 64 bit with H3000 Factory  Native 64 bit with Windows 7 64 bit ,,,, Anyone else having this problem?   I really like this Plugin!

minimux
      Participant

Same happening here in Logic 9.1.8 64bit running on OSX 10.6.8 64bit.

I have to save every instance of the H3000 for being able to recall the setting after reload of the song.

looks like we have a bug here…

bobgassert
      Participant

Tech Support said thay haven't heard of that problem yet . I remember Steven Slate VCC had that problem when it was first releasrd and they fixed it on the update patch. Mabe Eventide will address it on the next update patch

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Guys,

Can confirm this bug and are working on a solution to be released shortly.

Thanks,

Dan

RicardoMosca
      Participant

Thank you Dan. 

Just so you know same thing is happenig in PT HD 10.2

don4777
      Participant

Also happening here on Sonar X2.  

Don

don4777
      Participant

Same happening here on Sonar X2.

Don

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Thanks Guys,

Just so you know.  These issues have been fixed, we doing some final testing this weekend, and it should be released on Monday.  Thanks for being patient.

Dan

bobgassert
      Participant

I'm stoked !!!  Will you notify me with a download link when update is ready ? bobg999@hotmail.com

don4777
      Participant

That's great news, Dan.  Any word on a new target date for release of the fix?

Thanks,

Don

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Installers are available now, version is 2.0.5:

http://eventide.com/AudioDivision/Support/Plug-ins/Native%20Plug-in%20Support.aspx

Thanks,

Dan

don4777
      Participant

Thanks for the update.

I just tried the new version (2.0.5) and I'm afraid that on Sonar X2 (64-bit) it is still broken.  I tried just loading the new version on top of what was previously installed but  when that failed to fix the problem I uninstalled all of the Eventide files and reinstalled just the new version.  It still doesn't work.  It does show the correct preset name and any setting changes that I made/saved in the previous DAW session but there is no audio effect.  I tried changing the mix slider and some of the other settings but nothing would result in the audible effect except reloading the preset.

Don

bobgassert
      Participant

Well,  I uninstalled the old version and installed the new 205 version of H3000  and still same problem . Every time I open a project ,,,still dry (no effect) untill I reload the preset. I opened the project four times to make sure I wasn't  going crazy.

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Don,

Are you using the Windows VST or the Mac AU version?

Also, can you confirm that when you mouseover the word eventide on the top part of the plug-in it shows the 2.0.5 version number?

Thanks,

Dan

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Bob,

Are you using the AAX, AU, or VST version of the plug-in, and on what host?  Also, can you confirm that when you mouse over the word eventide on the top of the plug-in that it displays the 2.0.5 version number?

Thanks,

Dan

bobgassert
      Participant

I'm using windows 7  64 bit with Sonar X2 Producer 64 bit VST ,,,,,, The old version of H3000 was uninstalled  before installing 2.0.5.

don4777
      Participant

I'm using the VST version with Sonar X2 (64-bit) on a Win 7 64-bit platform.  The version that is displayed when I mouse over Eventide is version 2.0.5 (Build 1).

Don

don4777
      Participant

I thought I should add that I use a lot of VST plugins and don't have any problems with presets with any other plugin.  Actually no problems of any kind with other VST plugins.

Don

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Thanks Don and Bob,

I have been able to reproduce the issues you're having with Sonar.  This problem is actually different from the issues that we were seeing in Cubase, and we don't test against Sonar in house, so we didn't see this one.  I'm looking into it and will let you know when I have some more information.

Sorry, and thanks,

Dan

don4777
      Participant

Dan,  Thanks a lot for your help with this!!  We really appreciate your efforts and are optimistic that you will figure out the problem soon.  

Don

don4777
      Participant

Dan,  I hope you had a great holiday.  Not too be impatient but do you have any target date for having this fixed?  If you need a sonar user to test it I will gladly help.

Thanks!

Don

bobgassert
      Participant

I second that ,,,,

don4777
      Participant

Dan,  Any chance this will be fixed in the near future?

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Guys,

We believe we've fixed this issue and are testing the fix right now.  I expect to release it in the next couple days.

Thanks for being patient.

Dan

don4777
      Participant

That's Great News, Dan.  Thanks for your help.

Don

bobgassert
      Participant

I can't  wait to start using H3000 again …I've been checking the download page every day …. Thanks for taking care of us Sonar X2 users…

don4777
      Participant

Hi Bob,

Same here.  I check each morning and a few times during the day.  I suspect the release has been delayed due to other issues with the H3000 Plugin.  A quick look at the forum shows there are problems with reloading a session in Logic; and with loading presets in Sound Forge.  Fortunately these appear to be very basic functions and hopefully easy to recreate and fix.  After all these are functions performed by virtually every plugin in existence. 

Don

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Thanks for your patience guys. Just to give you an idea of the issues – say we have 4 plugins.We want to do 32 bit and 64 bit versions of these for PC VST and Mac AU and PC AAX and Mac AAX. That is already 32 products (4*2*3). Then we have to support these on 5-10 different DAWs (people expect it to work on whatever THEY use even if we don't claim to support it).

This may give you an idea of the problem. As well as the above, we would like to do more plugins, support Mac VST and AAX DSP. And we're essentially a small hardware company, not a big software sweat shop….

All the above is why everything does not happen immediately.

don4777
      Participant

Hi Nick,

I think Bob and I understand and were simply basing our expectations on Dan's entry on Jan 30th…

"We believe we've fixed this issue and are testing the fix right now.  I expect to release it in the next couple days.  Thanks for being patient."

It is also easy to understand that not everything goes as planned or expected.  No problem. 

Don

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Don,

I'm sorry, I have been remiss in posting updates.  You are right and we did get delayed by putting some more bug fixes in the upcoming release.  However, we do hope to have a release by the end of this week which fixes this issue, as well as a couple more.  Worst case scenario it should be early next week.

Thanks,

Dan

ameyrairikar

Hi All

we are happy to say that we addressed the issues related to SONAR X2 producer and we are in process of releasing a new version of the Plugin (AU and VST) . The plugin should be up on the website by tomorrow.

Thanks

Amey

don4777
      Participant

THANK YOU!!!!  I just downloaded and tried the new version (2.0.6) with Sonar X2a.  It works GREAT!!!!  Thanks for all your work getting the fix released.   After reloading a project everything appears to get reloaded and initialized properly and sounds terrific!!

Don

bobgassert
      Participant

Works great here too…. Its So nice to be able to use my favorite Plugin ….. Thanks Guys. You made my year.

Viewing 32 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.