Preset restore. Classic crystals

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Preset restore. Classic crystals

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      michaelboe
      Participant

I honestly only need one algorithm restrored, I don’t want to do an entire reset.
      Anyone have the original settings for classic crystals? I somehow modified them and saved it and I lost the orignial.

gkellum
      Participant

That comes bundled with H9 Control. You could just resave it from the app.

michaelboe
      Participant

It was somehow saved wrong in the app on my ipad and now it has saved to the pedal.

gkellum
        Participant
        michaelboe wrote:
        It was somehow saved wrong in the app on my ipad and now it has saved to the pedal.

There are different kind of presets, and preset prefixed with an "F" is a factory preset.  Those presets can't be changed and overwritten.  So, you just need to find the factory preset you're looking for and resave that.

michaelboe
        Participant
        gkellum wrote:
        michaelboe wrote:

There are different kind of presets, and preset prefixed with an "F" is a factory preset.  Those presets can't be changed and overwritten.  So, you just need to find the factory preset you're looking for and resave that.

so, the preset is definitely overwritten. The effect does nothing at this point. It is an F designated preset and it does not do what it once did.
        If anyone can point me to the original parameters, that would be swell 🙂
        Thanks!

gkellum
      Participant

OK, here's a screenshot of the preset values as well as an h9z file with the preset which you can download and drag and drop onto H9 Control to import the preset.

michaelboe
      Participant

Thank you, it worked!

Dunno how I overwrote a factory preset, but…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.