presets for h9 max

Home Forums Products Stompboxes presets for h9 max

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      likkquid

hello all ! where do i find the preset for the ” queen ” sound ?   thanks for any help !

brock
      Participant
      likkquid wrote:

hello all ! where do i find the preset for the ” queen ” sound ?   thanks for any help !

It’s a mystery of astrophysics that may never be solved.  But here’s a start.  I prefer the ‘bite’ that I got in CrushStation, over my first few attempts in the Sculpt algorithm.  It’s still a little too ‘fizzy’.  Use your bridge, or bridge+middle pickups.  I placed a clean boost before the H9, that helped as a treble booster.

Assuming that you want to fake the multi-tracked guitars, try QuadraVox after the digital distortion.  Use a switch / pedal to change between MAJ & min 3rds.  I spread the voices out with delay for added realism.

You may want to tack on a subtle room sound at the tail end.  Very light chorusing and short delays can add more girth to the sound.  SpaceTime used below; dozens of other algorithms will get you close enough.

likkquid

wow !  man im really confused ,  lol ! ive seen the demo videos on the max ,  looked like the guys just went to another preset to acheive this sound .  what about an in app download ? this is all too new to me . dumb question , but  how do i access these programs in the max 9 ? ive also printed out the factory preset list from this site , they dont seem to match up with my presets .

likkquid

it seems i have the  preset list 2 installed

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.