Previous versions of Factor pedal software

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Previous versions of Factor pedal software

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      wilkinsi
      Participant

I updated my Space pedal to 4.0.0 beta without any problems. It originally had 3.2.0. Out of sheer curiousity, I tried to put it back to 3.2.0, but then was told it didn't exist and that I wasn't signed in, even though I was. I suspect its actually because I don't have a copy of 3.2.0 on my hard drive. I looked all over the website, but there doesn't seem to be an archive containing previous software versions for the Factor pedals. Having also read various posts concerning the Pitchfactor, it would be handy to have access to version 2.3.x in case I encounter any issues mentioned. Can someone post a link(s), so I can download them, please? 

achaput

Hello,

There may have been a problem on our end. If you check again you should now see Space V3.2.0 as an available update.

wilkinsi
      Participant

Unfortunately, the version links are still dead. I can't click on them.  

EdDrake
      Participant

Maybe I'm not understanding what you are saying and where you are looking for the other versions but they are NOT on the Eventide website. You will only see the different versions inside the Eventide Update utility when you go to update the pedal.

I hope this helps!

wilkinsi
      Participant

Ah, gotcha. I will try the update program tonight.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.