Problem importing presets from iOS app

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Problem importing presets from iOS app

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      davebrubaker
      Participant

I’ve purchased the Mangleverb iOS version. Trying to transfer presets to my H9. On the iPad app I’m exporting a preset, which shows up in my Files folder. H9 Control recognizes the saved presets when I try to import them, but the import fails because it’s “not a valid file”. What’s going on? 

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi-

I've just tried this with the latest MangledVerb and H9 Control on iOS 12.1.4, and preset import seems to work fine. First, please confirm that you have the latest of the apps installed (in the App Store under "Updates"

After that, did you follow these steps?

1. In the MangledVerb app, export your User Presets using the "Export" button.
      2. Open the Files App, and copy all MangledVerb presets from the MangledVerb folder to the H9 control folder
      3. Open H9 Control

davebrubaker
      Participant

Ahhh. I was missing step 2. I’ll try it again this evening. Thanks!

BTW – Can the presets be saved as a batch or list instead of one at a time?

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Currently, the "Export Preset" feature works on User Presets. It will export all User Presets that you have in the app at once.

If you're trying to export Factory presets, you'd need to resave each you want as a User Preset first.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.