Problem Importing presets to H9

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Problem Importing presets to H9

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      pattiman

Ok, so I’m able to import presets I’ve downloaded either by drag and drop or from the settings menu, but I can’t find them once I’ve imported them. I have a preset list that is chock full and it didn’t import them there, I have a preset list that has one or 2 presets and it didn’t improt it there. I watched the video on here, but in only demonstrates importing prest lists not single presest. So again, I’m able to import, I just don’t know where to find them or how import them to a specific preset list. Thanks

gkellum
      Participant

We heard a few weeks ago from another user who was trying to drag and drop a preset onto H9 Control.  He had a particular preset list open and he was trying to drag and drop a preset onto a specific preset list position in H9 Control.  

Unfortunately, that isn't supported right now.  It makes sense that one would want to do that, but it never occurred to us that people might try to do that until recently.

After you drag and drop a preset onto H9 Control, it adds the preset as a user preset under the algorithm it belongs to.  If you click on the Report button in the dialog that appears after you drag and drop a preset onto H9 Control, it will tell you the name of the preset(s) that was imported and the algorithm it belongs to.

HousTom

I agree with OP.  Please improve the preset-list-preset-import integration in H9 Control so that you can import downloaded presets DIRECTLY into a preset list by just dragging and dropping h9z files onto the empty slots of a preset list.  I think that’s how people intuitively expect it to work.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.