Problem loading presets on H9

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Problem loading presets on H9

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      tunisoifer
      Participant

I use the H9 with an external switch to manage preset changes. My problem is that with some algorithm’s (specially the pitchfuzz) the pedal bypasses for a few seconds when I increment or decrement presets. The same happens if i use midi. Any idea what can i do? 

tunisoifer
      Participant

I have news: with the app’s actualization is working better but i’m still havin a lot of trouble with the Pitchufzz algorithm. Does anybody can help me?

stari
      Participant

I have the same issue – there’s a sudden drop on the pitchfuzz when I activate it. I will go from playing one sound, increment or decrement to the pitchfuzz, then activate it, and get that initial drop of sound.

tunisoifer
      Participant

The pitchfuzz is working so bad and nobody is answering (i’ve also sent a mail with audio samples). What can I do?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff
      tunisoifer wrote:

I use the H9 with an external switch to manage preset changes. My problem is that with some algorithm's (specially the pitchfuzz) the pedal bypasses for a few seconds when I increment or decrement presets. The same happens if i use midi. Any idea what can i do? 

It takes time to load a preset (usually well under a second). Big presets (like pitchfuzz) take longer than small ones. While the preset is loading, the unit is bypassed. Sorry about this, but it is the price for large complex presets.

tunisoifer
        Participant
        nickrose wrote:

tunisoifer wrote:

I use the H9 with an external switch to manage preset changes. My problem is that with some algorithm’s (specially the pitchfuzz) the pedal bypasses for a few seconds when I increment or decrement presets. The same happens if i use midi. Any idea what can i do? 

It takes time to load a preset (usually well under a second). Big presets (like pitchfuzz) take longer than small ones. While the preset is loading, the unit is bypassed. Sorry about this, but it is the price for large complex presets.

Ok, thanks for the answer. It would be usefull to warn this things. For me it’s unusable the Pitchfuzz in these conditions and i would have bought other algorithm if i knew it.

it would be useful to warn these things

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.