Problem programming Aux switches – Help Please.

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Problem programming Aux switches – Help Please.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      datguytim

I just got a Digitech FS-300 to use as a 3 button Auxilliary switch for the Timefactor. I'm running into a problem – only the first footswitch will correctly assign to a function – the other 2 don't. I'm using a 1/4" stereo phone plug & can't figure it out. I'm in System Mode – [AUX SW] – setting the Parameter Destination – then pressing a switch on the FS-300 I want to assign. It only works for one of the three switches. Am I missing something here? Any help would be appreciated – thanks!

goldglob

I'm not absolutely sure about this and I too find the whole aux switch thing confusing, but I seem to remember that if you want to assign a switch to a specific function (like tap tempo), you need to first scroll down through the list of parameter destinations and make sure FS1, FS2 and FS3 are unassigned (indicated by a dash).

datguytim

OK – figured it out!!! I needed to program the FSW 1, 2 & 3!!! This thing now rocks! Next step – linking the TF & MF via a MIDI cable…..

afullerton
      Participant

I copied this from a post from some months back: You probably have the aux pedal assigned improperly. Hold down the encoder knob and the tap switch. Turn the encoder until it says "aux sw". Then press the encoder again. Turn the encoder and make sure that tap is not assigned to more than one parameter. ESPECIALLY where you can assign FS1, FS2, or FS3 (these are the very last parameters under "aux sw"). You can assign your aux switches to FS1, FS2, and FS3. But you shouldn't have it assigned anywhere else. And, if you want your switches assigned somewhere besides FS1, FS2, or FS3, you shouldn't have anything assigned to FS1, FS2, or FS3. I had the same problem because I had the switches assigned in two places. It's easy to miss assigning FS1, FS2, and FS3 because they are at the very end.

tom baxter

can you guys help me 

i just can't get to grips with this AUX set up for the EVENTIDE SPACE 

it just doesn't seem to work 

Can you guys help?

i am completely perplexed at how complicated this whole AUX pedal set up is?

i want my AUX pedal to control functions on my eventide SPACE 

can anybody help me?? is there a step by step guide

i bought an fs300 and using with stereo 1/4 inch jack and i simply can't get it to work

i program it to FS1,2 &3 and nothing works???

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.