problem space as master pedal, mod pitch, time slave

Home Forums Products Stompboxes problem space as master pedal, mod pitch, time slave

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      leodilenge
      Participant

Hello everyone, I sold all my Stymon pedals and I bought all the Factor pedals, why? save space on pedalboard and avoid tip tap during performance what a joy!a system that communicates with all its pedals without needing a disaster area to make them communicate! Zero noise signal and infinite possibilities….

The space acts as my master and I can call the banks of ModF PicthFand TimeF without any problem with a single click, I also have an expression pedal that modulates all the pedals, and also the tap tempo that synchronizes them all together. The pedals are programmed to receive the expression pedal on the number 15 of the MIDI Menu for the expression pedal, while the Space transmits on the same number,function well!!!.

Midiclock Tap Tempo Space is set to On and the slave pedals are set to receive it. works very well!!!!

Only problem if I change a parameter on the space also all the other pedals change the same parameter… for example mix or decay etc,how can I prevent the space controls  to change  the parameters also on all other slaved  pedals?

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Hi leodilenge, I commend you on using the pedals in this advanced manner. To prevent the Space pedal from transmitting parameters knob changes, go into the System menu and set CTL XMT to OFF.

leodilenge
      Participant

hi there thx for reply , I’ve tried but in this mode exp pedal can’t control other factor pedals from the master

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

The alternative is going into Space XMT CC menu and set each KNOB 0-9 to OFF.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.