Problem trying to update Time Factor to Firmware Ver 5.01 using the latest H9 App.

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Problem trying to update Time Factor to Firmware Ver 5.01 using the latest H9 App.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      entreat69
      Participant

Hi i hope you guys can help. I've downloaded the latest H9 App version for Windows 7 desktop and laptop. I connected the Time Factor and the H9 App detects the TF and i go to the Pedal Tab to select update Stompbox's Firmware and it opens the Direct Updater and it detects the Time Factor but does not show up on the upper left. I go to select at  MIDI In/Out and do see TimeFactor and select for both, select ver 5.01 and click…. i keep getting error unable to update message.

Anyone here having this ame problem and found your own workarounds or? Thanks in advance.

R

entreat69
      Participant

Solved the Problem. Here How;

Don't try to update the Time Factor with the H9 which will open the Direct Updater App.

Instead Use the Direct App itself and power up TF whilst holding down the middle switch to activate "Update" message appearing on the TF's screen. Hope this helps for others facing similar issues.

Regards

Randolf

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.