Problem with M-Audio M:EXP and Space

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Problem with M-Audio M:EXP and Space

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      wilsona

Based on the Space FAQ I purchased an M-Audio M:EXP expression pedal to use with my Space – unfortunately I cannot get it to work. I have tried it set to both ‘M-Audio’ and ‘Other’. Pedal lock is OFF. Absolutely nothing. I have tested the M:EXP with a meter and it is doing its thing. Is there something wrong with my Space? Is there anything else I can do to test?

gkellum
      Participant

I think you wrote support about this issue, but I'll post a response here nonetheless in case other users have this problem in the future:

Set the expression pedal to “M-Audio”, not “Other”. Make sure that the potentiometer on the side is set for the least amount of resistance. Then do the following procedure:

Have the expression pedal plugged in prior to powering up the unit. Then power it up and rock the pedal back and forth for a few seconds until it loads up. This will force it to auto calibrate.

If that doesn’t help, try a factory reset. Then if there are still problems, try another pedal with Space to see if there is something wrong with the connector.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.