Problem with timefactor Swiches dont work – Serious problem

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Problem with timefactor Swiches dont work – Serious problem

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      dragdromerin

Hello there,

i have a serious problem with my timefactor,

I have the device some months,and suddenly the problem started.

when the pedal is on power and the jack from the guitar goes in the input of the pedal, the pedal works normal, i mean the 3 switches work well  the pedal works, up banks and the presets change,

but when i put the other jack from the amplifier(or any jack i have, or any jack from another pedal) in the output position (mono or stereo,it does not matter) , the pedal 3 switch buttons stop to work normally, i push them and they work whenever  they want top work,

the same think happen when i put the aux switch in the devise( my 3 switch digitech fs300 footsitch)  .the pedal dont work properly, the same think happens,

only when i put the cables in these two positions (the output (mono and stereo) and the aux switch position. the pedal dont work,something is happening,,i can not imagine what..!!maybe static electricity ,what can i say ,, ;( i dont know!!! i am not an engineer!

Please can you help me,,!!!

i have serious problem due to live gigs,

i spend a fortune on this eventide device and know i dont know what to do,

should i send it to you..? in order to check it,.?

i am in greece and there is no service here,

the device i bought it from an authorized eventide usa store ,new in the box.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

It is not obvious what is causing your problem. Sorry.

Please contact support@eventide.com

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.