problems connecting the H9 core to the H9 control app

Home Forums Products Stompboxes problems connecting the H9 core to the H9 control app

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      isadore

Sorry to keep posting, but today I was wanting to try out some more presets on the H9 core control app via  a USB to connect. The link on the control panel is spinning, I set it to send the preset to the stompbox but I am not hearing it when I try new settings. Yesterday I had success by using the free algorithm token to purchase the Space algorithm and then loaded up the Hall preset which I  tweeked to my liking and saved it to my stompbox. Today, I was wanting to check out the Carnegie Hall  preset but can’t seem to repeat the process. Thanks for your time

gkellum
      Participant

I'm not sure exactly what the problem is.  Could you make a screen capture or record your screen with your phone or something and post an unlisted video on YouTube perhaps?  It should be easier to understand what's wrong if we can see the state of the app and what you're doing.

isadore

I think I resolved it. I unplugged everything and for some reason it started working for me when I re-connected. I do however have another question, the other day I used my coupon to purchase an algorithm but now I’m not so sure if I got the algorithm (Space) or one of it’s presets (Hall). What makes me think that, is under the Space algorithm, I created a custom setting from the Hall preset and loaded it into my stompbox, and later when I scrolled down to try the Dynaverb out, it was for sale only. Is there a way I could check and see what it was I purchased? I have looked into my account but didnt see anything. as far as what I purchesed.  By the way, I really like this unit thanks

gkellum
        Participant
        isadore wrote:

Is there a way I could check and see what it was I purchased? I have looked into my account but didnt see anything. as far as what I purchesed. 

In H9 Control if you click on the Settings button in the bottom menu bar and go to the Eventide Account section, that will show you all the algorithms that you have in your account and where they came from.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.