Product Inquiry & Questions (H9 / Pitchfactor)

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Product Inquiry & Questions (H9 / Pitchfactor)

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts
    • #114245
      lll
      Member

      Hello – I am looking for an outboard unit for my home studio that will accurately re-create the H910 sound as well as the dual H910 sound.

       

      I’ve narrowed things down to the H9 and the Pitchfactor.

       

      Looking at the Eventide website nav menu, it lists the H9 under “Studio”, and the Pitchfactor under “Live”.  However, upon further investigation, I found a post by an Eventide rep that stated that the H9 does not have line level ins/outs, so I find it strange they would list the H9 under “Studio”.

       

      So, what I need are:

      1) Line level ins/outs (studio spec)

      2) the H910 & dual H910 sound

      Show More...

      I’m guessing the Pitchfactor fits the bill for the line level ins/outs… but I’m not seeing any info on either the H9 or Pitchfactor as to whether they can do the dual H910 sound.

      TIA

      Show Less...
    • #146719
      brock
      Participant
      lll wrote:
      … I’m guessing the Pitchfactor fits the bill for the line level ins/outs… but I’m not seeing any info on either the H9 or Pitchfactor as to whether they can do the dual H910 sound …

      This is how the parallel H910s are implemented in the PitchFactor & H9:

      The H910 Dual Harmonizer plugin has some additional linking, plus parameters from the original hardware:

      https://www.eventideaudio.com/community/videos/h910-dual-harmonizer-plug-overview#

      • #146724
        brock
        Participant
        brock wrote:
        … This is how the parallel H910s are implemented in the PitchFactor & H9:

        Apparently, I screwed up the image link.  I copied the PitchFactor / H9 implementation from this thread:

        https://www.eventideaudio.com/comment/28731#comment-28731

      • #146805
        lll
        Member
        brock wrote:

        brock wrote:
        … This is how the parallel H910s are implemented in the PitchFactor & H9:

        Apparently, I screwed up the image link.  I copied the PitchFactor / H9 implementation from this thread:

        https://www.eventideaudio.com/comment/28731#comment-28731

        Yes thanks for that. I see the Pitchfactor has 2 pitch shifters, so G2G.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.