Product Request

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Product Request

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      SzaboWabo
      Participant

Hi,

I love my H9 Max, and would be thrilled if Eventide made a more capable version…say, something that could do 3 or maybe even 5 algorithms simultaneously. H9 Pro Max? LOL. H18? It would be cool to be able to use it in 4-cable method. Something in a larger form factor that could allow stomp/scene modes. I would be willing to pay a premium for such a product if it gets me the spectacular sounds I get from my H9 with more flexibility. Thank you!

PRSGUY513
      Participant

Hello,

They do…it’s called the H9000!!😉

Seriously (sort of) what you’re asking would completely change the whole point of the H9. The added complexity would undermine much of the simplicity that makes it popular. I’m not saying that Eventide wouldn’t possibly make a more powerful stomp unit, but it seems they decided to go down a different avenue with the dot9 pedals. I play a Fractal FM3. Fractal has 3 levels of processors that all use the same software and similar DSP’s, but are different in terms of power and size. People are always missing the point on the Fractal forum wanting the lesser (FM3) to do more, but love the size and others wishing the powerhouse was smaller. Companies have to pick a form that meets the most needs at certain price points. It’s not easy with all the competitors and now with chip shortages and supply chain problems.

What many did was buy another H9 core and then have two Max’s and get a lot of effects for the money.

SzaboWabo
      Participant

Looks like I mostly got my wish. Awesome!! Thank you, Eventide!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.