Program Change Problems with H3000 Plug-in

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Program Change Problems with H3000 Plug-in

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      luceccarelli
      Participant

Hi, I have H3000 plug-in in Pro Tools 11 and I can control all parameters with MIDI Control Change, but Snapshot does not work with Program Change as the manual explain (1-16 and 17-32). I am quite sure that I send to the plug-in the right message. Have you some suggestion? – Luigi

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Whoa, that was a huge mistake on my part, I included the old user guide in the installer.  Here is the correct one.

http://eventide.com/~/media/Files/Audio%20Support/Plug%20Ins/Everyone/H3000FactoryNativeUG.ashx

I'll release a new version tomorrow with the update.

The short answer is that Snapshots are now loaded via automation rather than midi program change.  The automation system is much more robust for this, and seemed much more useful.

Sorry,

Dan

I’m hoping to automate my timeline with snapshots but can’t see an entry for Snapshots in the automation list in the Pro Tools plugin… as per Dans comment quoted here, it should be there? Any help appreciated, the plug in isn’t much use to me without snapshot automation…

DGillespie wrote:

Whoa, that was a huge mistake on my part, I included the old user guide in the installer.  Here is the correct one.

http://eventide.com/~/media/Files/Audio%20Support/Plug%20Ins/Everyone/H3000FactoryNativeUG.ashx

I'll release a new version tomorrow with the update.

The short answer is that Snapshots are now loaded via automation rather than midi program change.  The automation system is much more robust for this, and seemed much more useful.

Sorry,

Dan

tlongabaugh
        Eventide Staff

Hi-

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you – this seems to be a problem with Pro Tools only, as the snapshots are missing from the page table file. I'll look at getting this fixed and turned around for the next update.

Thanks for your reply, do you know roughly when the update will be released?

Thanks,

Kieron.

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

I'll try to get it turned around before the end of the week. Unfortunately, with the holidays about to begin, and many of us out on vacation, I can't guarantee it'll happen by then – it'll be very early January otherwise.

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

I just made the fix – the update will go live next week, I will post back once it is released.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.