Programming expression parameter ranges via Android H9 Control

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Programming expression parameter ranges via Android H9 Control

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      raal71
      Participant

Haven’t found a way to set different ranges for parameters to be assigned to EXP via the Android app. 

This worked fine on the Windows app, clicking the blue ribbons around the knobs. I thought I might be able to achieve the same thing with the XY Pad but I’m not finding this functionality either. What’s up with the Android app?

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      raal71 wrote:

Haven't found a way to set different ranges for parameters to be assigned to EXP via the Android app. 

This worked fine on the Windows app, clicking the blue ribbons around the knobs. I thought I might be able to achieve the same thing with the XY Pad but I'm not finding this functionality either. What's up with the Android app?

The Android app works the same way as the Windows app. You may use the ribbon to control the EXP, and use the two ribbon buttons to set the EXP mappings. 

Screenshot Image

Screenshot Image

raal71
      Participant

Perhaps i should have been more explicit. I’m using the SP-H9 as expression pedal and would like to set specific parameter values for heel and toe position of the expression pedal. For example Mod Depth at 15 in heel and 55 at toe position, or mix 5 in heel and 40 in toe, ….  

In win i used to click and move the dots at the ends of the light blue colored ribbons around the parameter buttons. It is not clear to me how using the ribbon or the 2 ribbon buttons can address this need. 

bohan
        Eventide Staff
        raal71 wrote:

In win i used to click and move the dots at the ends of the light blue colored ribbons around the parameter buttons. It is not clear to me how using the ribbon or the 2 ribbon buttons can address this need. 

Here is how ribbon buttons work:

1. First click the left or bottom ribbon button

2. Now turn parameter knobs to the heel values

3. Then click the right or top ribbon button

4. Now turn knobs to set the toe values

Bacially the left (bottom) one sets the heel and the right (up) one sets the toe.

raal71
      Participant

OK, think I foundit. There are buttons on either side of the ribbon to activate EXP lower and upper limit settings on the parameter. Different from Windows but does the job, Thanks!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.