Pulling In Old Patch Settings When Upgrading to H9

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Pulling In Old Patch Settings When Upgrading to H9

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      ArchRaider
      Participant

Hi All – 

I have a TimeFactor and I am looking to upgrade to a newer patch/ operating system/ update. However, this will transition me out of the stone-age of FactoryLib to H9.

My question is, how do I transfer the settings/ patches that I’ve made into the new H9 system? 

If I have to do this manually (I think I read on the forums a while ago), then is there a way to determine the exact, numerical, setting for each dial in each patch using the old FactoryLib or associated software? For example, I know that I can see the approximate location of a dial (turned to 4-o’clock, for example), but that doesn’t give me the nuiance of the settings (i.e. 480 ms versus 490 ms of delay)

Please, any thoughts, no matter how big or small would be quite helpful.  

gkellum
      Participant

You can take syx file which was generated by FactorLib and drag and drop it onto H9 Control.  H9 Control will convert it into the preset format it uses.

ArchRaider
        Participant
        gkellum wrote:

You can take syx file which was generated by FactorLib and drag and drop it onto H9 Control.  H9 Control will convert it into the preset format it uses.

Thanks so much for the quick reply! I’ll give it a shot. 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.