Purchased algorithm not shown in H9 Control or downloaded to the hardware.

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Purchased algorithm not shown in H9 Control or downloaded to the hardware.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      akirabass
      Participant

Hi, I just purchased MODECHOVERB algorithm through my H9 Control on iPad.  The purchase was completed, and 2,440 JPY was withdrawn from my iTunes Store account.  H9 seems to be connected to iPad via Bluetooth correctly (both the Bluetooth On Status and the  Bluetooth Paired status LEDs are lit, and the serial number of my H9 is shown in H9 Control).

However, the algorithm hasn’t been downloaded either to H9 Control or my H9 hardware.  I activated the “Sync Algorithms on H9 with server”, command and the app tells that it has been completed.  But the newly purchased algorithm in my H9 Control is still greyed out.

Am I missing something, or is there any problem with your server?

Any advice would be appreciated.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Make sure that you have the latest version of software on your H9 and the latest version of H9control.

But, before you do this, try following the routines in "Restoring Factory Settings" in the UM.

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Please send an email to support@eventide.com about your purchase problems and forward your receipt(s) from Apple and we’ll make sure that you get your purchase.

akirabass
      Participant

I called Apple support.  The status of the purchase of the algorighm is still “on hold”.  The support said that it may take 10 days for the process to be completed until the algorithm can be downloaded to my H9.

By the way, this is my first purchase of the algorithm and the H9 Control tells that I will have  to purchase nine more algorithms to be entitled to max out.  Do I really have to do that even though the 200 USD max out campaign is offered now?

Thank you in advance.

akirabass
      Participant

Thank you for the detailed explanation.  I decided to max out my H9, and have done that successfully.

While the processing of Apple sucks, I appreciate your responsive support!

Thank you again, Nick and Joe.  I’m happy owner of H9 Max now!

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

That’s great news! Enjoy your new H9 Max! Don’t forget to download the H9 Series plug-in bundle, available for all H9 Max owners for free until December 31, 2020. You’ll need to establish a free iLok account, if you don’t already have one, and then download the license to your computer using the iLok license manager app. You can claim the plug-ins on the same H9 announcement page above.

akirabass
      Participant

Just activated the plug-ins.  I’m looking forward to using them on my Cubase Pro!

akirabass
      Participant
      nickrose wrote:

Make sure that you have the latest version of software on your H9 and the latest version of H9control.

But, before you do this, try following the routines in “Restoring Factory Settings” in the UM.

Thank you for your response.

I restored.the factory presets and system settings successfully (my presets are stored in the preset list on iPad).   Both versions of my H9 firmware and H9 Control are  the current ones (5.8.5 and 3.7.3, respectively).

The problem persists…

akirabass
      Participant
      joecozzi wrote:
      Please send an email to support@eventide.com about your purchase problems and forward your receipt(s) from Apple and we’ll make sure that you get your purchase.

Thank you for your response.

I checked out my iTunes Store account and found that the purchase of the algorithm was on hold, even though the money had already been withdrawn.

Apparently, this caused the problem.  I would have to refer to Apple… 🙁

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff
      akirabass wrote:
      By the way, this is my first purchase of the algorithm and the H9 Control tells that I will have  to purchase nine more algorithms to be entitled to max out.  Do I really have to do that even though the 200 USD max out campaign is offered now

Right now, in order to take advantage of the max out offer, an H9 Standard owner needs to purchase 10 algorithms. So, that is correct. However, any algorithms that you’ve already purchased gives you a discount. Best thing to do would be to visit the announcement page and follow the link for Core/Standard owners in the middle of the page to see what your max out price would be.

https://www.eventideaudio.com/one-h9-rule-them-all

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.