Quadravox and Factory with Pro Tools 8.0.1cs1 (PPC/Leopard)

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Quadravox and Factory with Pro Tools 8.0.1cs1 (PPC/Leopard)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      studiothrills
      Participant

Hi there,

I have 2 licenses on my iLok for plug-ins from Eventide:" Factory" and "Quadravox Promo". They belong to Massive Pack 4 and have always worked correctly on my G5 with Tiger and Pro Tools 7.4.1… I downloaded and installed the 2 latest PPC versions (from July 2005). Now I am busy updating to Leopard and Pro Tools 8. And I can't seem to get the 2 Eventide plugs to work. Pro Tools does not "see" them. Does anybody have an idea? In the Eventide Store I came across a $49 update from Massive Pack to Universal Binary. I think I do not need that update, as my machine is a Power PC, but it might solve my incompatibility issue!?

Thanks,

Rens van der Meer

Apple G5 (PPC)  / Leopard 10.5.8 / Pro Tools 8 / Logic 9.0.2

jhyman
      Keymaster
      Eventide Staff

Hello Rens,

To make those plugins compatible with Pro Tools 8, you will need to purchase the Universal Binary Upgrades found at the following location:

http://eventidestore.com/maunbiup.html

Please be aware that due to the holidays, this order might not be processed immediately.

Jerome

studiothrills
      Participant

Hi Jerome,

Awesome, what a fast response! Thanks, I am now definitely going to buy that  H3000 Upgrade. I'm not sure about the Quadravox though, because I did not use that a lot…

Thanks again,

Rens

studiothrills
      Participant

Hi Jerome,

One more question: For which one of the 2 Anthology II options would I qualify as a Massive Pack 4 buyer with this set of 2 Eventide plugs? €799 or €499?

http://eventidestore.com/aniiup.html

Thanks,

Rens

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.