Quadravox

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Quadravox

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      fruktas
      Participant

Hello i bought, Quadravox Native plug-in. but I did not receive the license number . Or do not know how to find it ???

gkellum
      Participant

I just answered this on another thread, where you posted the same question.

fruktas
      Participant

You have in mind this ?

If you bought the plugin on eventideaudio.com, you do receive everything immediately after payment, but sales that go through eventidestore.com are processed by our front office and therefore aren’t immediate.  Yesterday was Thanksgiving holiday, but orders from yesterday should be processed today.  So, you should get an email with the serial number and license key today.  Our apologies for the wait.

fruktas
      Participant

But I bought the plugin on eventideaudio.com, but i i did`t receive everything immediately after payment. I received a serial number but not a license 🙁

gkellum
        Participant
        fruktas wrote:

But I bought the plugin on eventideaudio.com, but i i did`t receive everything immediately after payment. I received a serial number but not a license 🙁

What do you mean you didn't receive a license?  I just looked up your iLok account.  You do have a license for the plugin and it says it was activated which implies that you've used the license.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.