Question about MaxOut for less in January

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Question about MaxOut for less in January

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      bengersfood
      Participant

I have just got me a H9 core and am enjoying it immensly. Also buying algorithms. smiley

My question is, will the algorithms I buy now directly translate to the reduced MaxOut quota in January?

For example, if I buy 15 algorithms today will I wake up on the morning of January 1st next year and discover that I have a H9 Max already (as 15 is the MaxOut limit in 2017)?

gkellum
      Participant
      bengersfood wrote:

For example, if I buy 15 algorithms today will I wake up on the morning of January 1st next year and discover that I have a H9 Max already (as 15 is the MaxOut limit in 2017)?

Yes, when we start the promotion, Core owners who have bought 15 algorithms or more (and have not maxed out already) will get an email letting them know that they just need to use the 'Restore Purchases' function in H9 Control to turn their Core into a Max.

We probably won't start it exactly on Jan 1st though as that's a holiday.  It will likely start a few days later…

bengersfood
      Participant

That’s great to know. Looking forward to next year!

bengersfood
      Participant

I am aware that I am being impatient here, but is there any update on the timetable for this offer?

Cheers, Ben

bengersfood
      Participant

Saw that my previous comment is now unnecessary! Stoked to Maxout my pedal!

gkellum
      Participant

Yeah, we're going to send out a newletter any minute now about more information about how long the promotion is going to run, but we changed the MaxOUT limits already this morning.

baron58
      Participant

Maxed Out Today! Great promotion!

elalejo
      Participant
      Hi Eventide, I will tell you my sad history…. I have had 2 H9’s (Nice twins) you even post my pedalboard on your facebook page, but I sold those last year cuz I was getting money for my marriage… so now (married) I was able to get a new and nice H9 Harmonizer, but I’m looking a chance to max it out (for less) trought your MaxOut promo (10 algos), my questions is: is there any chance to get that promo this year? Comming soon? next corner?

Help and Thanks Eventide 

PD: I really love my H9 unit

https://www.facebook.com/Eventide/photos/a.81109989291.75376.35471799291/10154552435194292/?type=3

This! Please!

Are there any plans for another maxout for less program?

elalejo
      Participant

Any comments on this Eventide?

gkellum
        Participant
        elalejo wrote:

We are going to do another maxout sometime this year, but the timing of when that will happen is unclear right now.

elalejo
        Participant
        gkellum wrote:
        elalejo wrote:

We are going to do another maxout sometime this year, but the timing of when that will happen is unclear right now.

Thanks thanks thanks Eventide…!!! Will be waiting that train…!!!

elalejo
        Participant

Hi GKELLUM, is there any way to get an estimated date on this? We are waiting for MaxOut Promo, thanks in advance

Regards

elalejo wrote:
        gkellum wrote:

elalejo wrote:

Thanks thanks thanks Eventide…!!! Will be waiting that train…!!!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.