Question: How to setup H9 with PC audio interface (iConnectAudio4+) ?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Question: How to setup H9 with PC audio interface (iConnectAudio4+) ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Marcel
      Participant

Hi, I want to use my H9 as an external audio effect in my Daw via my audio interface, but I don’t know how.

I am thinking about connecting the 2 x output to 2 x inputs etc, but my worry is that a terrible audio loop will happen, I mean the audio goes from PC to Output Audio Interface to H9 to input AI to Pc to output etc, etc, it wil never stop, is my worry.

Is possible what I want, and if so : how?

My gear:
      Daw : Studio One Pro
      Audio Interface: iConnectivity iConnectAudio4+
      PC: Windows 10
      H9 Max

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      Marcel wrote:
      Hi, I want to use my H9 as an external audio effect in my Daw via my audio interface, but I don’t know how. I am thinking about connecting the 2 x output to 2 x inputs etc, but my worry is that a terrible audio loop will happen, I mean the audio goes from PC to Output Audio Interface to H9 to input AI to Pc to output etc, etc, it wil never stop, is my worry. Is possible what I want, and if so : how? My gear: Daw : Studio One Pro Audio Interface: iConnectivity iConnectAudio4+ PC: Windows 10 H9 Max

Yes it is possible. The audio coming from your interface into your PC won't go to the interface again (except you set that intentionally).

Marcel
      Participant

That is great news. Thanks!!

Marcel
      Participant

Hmmm…..I have tried a lot of things, but I couldn’t make it work.

What did work was: Keyboard audio > H9 > Audio Interface > PC Daw.
      No problem there, I did get a wet audio signal.

But what I want, didn’t work, which is : Daw audio > interface > H9 > interface > Daw wet audio.

Perhaps I should contact the iConnectivity forum.

bohan
        Eventide Staff
        Marcel wrote:
        Hmmm…..I have tried a lot of things, but I couldn’t make it work. What did work was: Keyboard audio > H9 > Audio Interface > PC Daw. No problem there, I did get a wet audio signal. But what I want, didn’t work, which is : Daw audio > interface > H9 > interface > Daw wet audio. Perhaps I should contact the iConnectivity forum.

Yes. I believe iConnectivity can help you more on this. You need to do most settings in your DAW. Set the track that you want to apply H9's effects to iConnectivity's output, and record iConnectivity's input on a new track. 

iConnectivity's output -> H9's input

H9's output -> iConnectivity's input

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.