Questions regarding selling H9

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Questions regarding selling H9

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Boynigel
      Participant

i have an H9, and an H9 Core.  since owning them i bought enough algs to max out.  i no longer need two of them and want to sell the H9 and keep my maxed out Core.  sorry if these are stupid questions, but here goes:

1) when i sell the H9, my Core won’t lose its standing as being maxed out, right?

2) when i sell the H9, am i correct in assuming that when the new owner downloads Control that the unit will default to the algorithms that it came with?

anything else i need to know?  i’m going to be listing it online and want to make sure i list it properly and have all my facts straight.  thanks

gkellum
      Participant
      boynigel wrote:

1) when i sell the H9, my Core won't lose its standing as being maxed out, right?

Only one unit maxes it out.  You can click on the settings button in H9 Control and go to the Eventide Account section to see which one is the Max.  Given what you wrote, you don't want to sell the unit that's the Max.

boynigel wrote:

2) when i sell the H9, am i correct in assuming that when the new owner downloads Control that the unit will default to the algorithms that it came with?

Yes.

Boynigel
        Participant
        gkellum wrote:

boynigel wrote:

1) when i sell the H9, my Core won’t lose its standing as being maxed out, right?

Only one unit maxes it out.  You can click on the settings button in H9 Control and go to the Eventide Account section to see which one is the Max.  Given what you wrote, you don’t want to sell the unit that’s the Max.

boynigel wrote:

Yes.

thanks for your response.  if one unit is in better condition and i want to keep that one, can i transfer the “max” standing?

Boynigel
      Participant

bump for unasnwered question:  is it possible to transfer the “max” status from one of my H9’s to another (the one i’ll be keeping) when i sell one of them?  ideally i’d like to sell my older/worn H9 and keep my newer H9, but it’s not the one that i maxed out on. 

gkellum
        Participant
        boynigel wrote:

bump for unasnwered question:  is it possible to transfer the "max" status from one of my H9's to another (the one i'll be keeping) when i sell one of them?  ideally i'd like to sell my older/worn H9 and keep my newer H9, but it's not the one that i maxed out on. 

In your case it wouldn't just be a matter of transferring your Max status from one H9 to another.  The H9 that you maxed out is a standard and your other H9 is a core.  You didn't purchase enough algorithms for your Core to become a Max.  So, what would actually need to happen is your Core would need to become a Max and your current Max which was a Standard would need to become a Core.  We haven't designed into our system a mechanism for doing these sorts of conversions.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.