Ratt – Round and Round Harmony Pitchfactor

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Ratt – Round and Round Harmony Pitchfactor

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      pv_fan

I was checking the forum to see if anyone has a good setting for the dual solo in Round and Round by Ratt? I have tried many different settings with my Pitchfactor and can’t get any to sound correct. I have  used different keys and intervals and everything sounds weird, unnatural and synthetic. Is there even a setting I could use thats a fixed interval that would work with many other songs? I know it wont be close to accurate but may be convincing enough in a live setting. Any ideas are appreciated.

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      pv_fan wrote:

Is there even a setting I could use thats a fixed interval that would work with many other songs? I know it won't be close to accurate but may be convincing enough in a live setting. Any ideas are appreciated.

If you want fixed intervals, try H910 or PitchFlex and set the pitches you need.

pv_fan

Thanks for the help. Where do you recommend I set the mix at?

bohan
        Eventide Staff
        pv_fan wrote:

Thanks for the help. Where do you recommend I set the mix at?

It just depends how much dry/wet sound do you want. If you only need shifted pitches, set it to 100.

jnorris
      Participant

You want the diatonic also. Intelligent harmony. Set the key, set the scale, pick the intervals. Done

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.