Recirculate-1.0 DMG won’t go away on MacOS Ventura 13.6.3

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Recirculate-1.0 DMG won’t go away on MacOS Ventura 13.6.3

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      cljfford
      Participant

Hi,

I am excited and happy to have purchased Recirculate, right out of the gate. Like it and looking forward to using it a lot.

But the installer disk image keeps regenerating on my desktop, after I Trash it. I’ve trashed it many times and trashed it and restarted but it reappeared after restart, too.

Help?

cljfford
      Participant

Resolved. Thank you!

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

I’m glad it’s resolved. Any clue what happened? I’m curious in case anyone else reports something similar.

cljfford
      Participant

Thanks for all your hard work, Dan.

I think it may have been human error. Um… How can I make this seem less embarrassing for me?

I found a copy of the .dmg in my MacOS Dock, next to the trash. So, I simply missed dropping it on the Trash the first time, after install. It was re-appearing all afternoon and in a night owl session I had from 1-3 am, so I was tired and didn’t notice it in the dock.

I thought, I’ll shut down the computer and it’ll be gone in the morning. But it appeared when I restarted and then again after I trashed it and restarted again. I dragged it into the trash many times but it kept popping up. I was like, “What tha?” So I came here wondering if maybe there was an issue.

But then, I spotted it in the dock. Maybe because it was “open” in the dock, it just kept activating?

So far so good now, though. Thank you for following up!

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Haha, that is a funny problem. I’d never have imagined that myself, and can see how it would be quite easy to do. I’m glad you figured it out. Thanks for sharing.

Dan

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.