Recirculate few thoughts

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Recirculate few thoughts

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      mishik
      Participant

In first i want to say thank you for a such incredible plugin!

Please consider to add Reverse type as global to each type of “Behaviour”

also would be great to see addition flanger/phaser in ‘sound stage’ section and ability to apply it not only to feedback loop but as well as to main signal.

Anyway thank you!

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Thank you! And thanks for the feature requests! I’ll add them to our list.

Dan

Whats
      Participant

If you can find a way to decrease the CPULoad on all of the Newfangled Audio  plugins, it would be greatly appreciated.

In Studio One, with just 1 instance of Recirculate, I was getting CPU Usage levels of 20- 22% CPU.

I was told by a Newfangled Audio fan, on Youtube, he was Running 8 instances with No problem, and I should get a new Computer.

I have a Dell / Alienware R12 liquid cooled with gen 11 Intel i7-11700K 3600Ghz and 128 GB Ram 3600 Ghz.

Have I missed Something, is my computer old, tired and out of date to run these plugins?

DGillespie
        Eventide Staff

Hi Whats, can you do me a favor and check to see how many instances of Recirculate you can get on a channel? I have had instances of people reporting 20% CPU, but then they can put 15 of them on a channel without a problem. If you really can’t get more than 5 on a channel please contact support at Newfangled Audio and we should talk.

Thanks,

Dan

DavidKnopfler
        Participant

I have the same problem on a powerful 8 core intel  iMac   – Recirculate overwhelms the CPU – shoots uo to 50% usage – None of my other plugins cause system overloads – just this one

Vibrolux1
      Participant

The problem is that it’s a victim of its own brilliance – it sounds so good that I want to add it to everything and it causes my system to crash like no other plugin I’ve ever used. Is it fully Mac intel compatible? Is there a less juicy update coming? Before adding more features it would be good if it operated more reliably as is. It would be my favourite plugin if it could be used without causing a horror show of issues

DGillespie
        Eventide Staff

Hi Vibrolux1,

We haven’t had any reports of crashes at all. Some reports of high CPU usage, but no other problems. Can you contact support at newfangled audio dot com and let me know which specific issues you’re having? And maybe a bit about your system (Mac/Windows, VST/VST3/AU/AAX, which DAW)? If you let me know about any specific issues and steps to reproduce I’m sure we can get you sorted.

Thanks,
        Dan

Vibrolux1
      Participant

Reply to Dan

I did all that but heard nothing back. Such a shame because I love what it can do – but frankly dare not use it until it’s more stable

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.