Recirculate Not Listed in Studio One 5

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Recirculate Not Listed in Studio One 5

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      jonnyrebel
      Participant

I just purchased Recirculate and it’s not showing up in Studio One 5. It is showing up in Cakewalk by BandLab and Sonar Platinum.

Please assist!

Thanks,

Jon

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Hello,

Below are some basic troubleshoot steps you can try:

*Note that Studio One will not display the VST2 version of a plug-in if the VST3 version of the plug-in is installed. If you’d like to use VST2, you must uninstall the VST3 version of your plug-in.

• Open Studio One, go to your VST preferences, and make sure “Scan at Startup” is checked.
      • Also click “Reset Blacklist” in the VST preferences, and then restart Studio One.
      • If the above steps don’t work the user can try moving the following folder to the desktop, and then reopening Studio One:
        • /Users/<username>/Library/Application\ Support/PreSonus Software/Studio One <version>/x64
        • C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\PreSonus\Studio One <version>\x64
      jonnyrebel
      Participant

Thanks for the quick reply. I already had the “Scan at Startup” and “Reset Blacklist” checked, but moving the \AppData\Roaming\PreSonus\Studio One\x64 folder to the desktop fixed the issue. The folder,  “/Users/<username>/Library/Application\ Support/PreSonus Software/Studio One <version>/x64” doesn’t exist. I preserved the old \AppData\Roaming\PreSonus\Studio One\x64 folder if you would like to do forensic analysis, otherwise, I’ll delete it.

Thanks for your help!

Jon

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.