Recommended MIDI Foot Control

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Recommended MIDI Foot Control

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      roverdog
      Participant

Sorry if this has been asked before.

Is there a recommended MIDI Foot Controller for the Factor Pedals?

I am absolutely new to MIDI so I'm a bit lost!

Thanks

Steve

Imerkat
      Participant

Musicom Lab MKiii (All in one solution), Voodoo labs Ground control, Peak Midi Foot Control, Berhinger (easiest to integrate)

badmelonfarmer
      Participant

The ones I have tried are:-

1. Rocktron MIDIMATE – OK, but TapTempo will not work with the Factor pedals due to lack of momentary switch config….it can only do latching for CC's

2. Ground Control Pro – very easy to program…there is a windows editor…never needed to use it as editing is very straight forward.

3. Fractal MFC-101 – Amazing controller, but is probably overkill, unless you are using an Axe-FX and also quite complicated compared to the Ground Control Pro(  … Unless you are using an Axe-FX)

badmelonfarmer
      Participant

Also, I guess it depends what you want to do.

Do you want to rack the Factor pedals and control them all with the MIDI Controller?

Or do you just want a few extra switches to control certain features?

You can get cheap MIDI controllers and then you can spend thousands on them, just depends what you need them to do.

roverdog
      Participant

Thanks,

My immediate usage will be for Factor Pedals only.

Steve

roverdog
      Participant

Thanks,

At present I have two.

I won't be rack mounting them.  More just to change individual presets at the same time, turn one off and another on at the same time, syncing the tempo and sometimes control more than one Factor at the same time with a common expression.  It wouldn't be hooked up to anything.

I would want to be able to use the normal switches, Aux,  and exp pedals for each Factor.

Steve

Laffa

Musicom Lab MKiii is defiantly the best solution for a non rack midi set up!!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.