Recovering Anthropology X license after computer got stolen…

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Recovering Anthropology X license after computer got stolen…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      calimoose

Hey everyone,

I installed Anthology X and Tverb on my iLok. Problem is, while I still have my iLok, my macbook pro got stolen. 

I’ve since replaced the computer, but after downloading the installer for Anthology X and Tverb, it (expectedly) asks me for my serial number.

Additionally, the serial number was originaly sent to my work email, and I’ve since left that job sad

I’m hoping there’s still a solution? My iLok ID hasn’t changed, and I have no problem proving my identity. I’ve been able to recover my plugins from other developers, but my Eventide plugins are the only ones that don’t give me a workaround in the case that I don’t have my serial number…

Can anyone help a brotha out?

gkellum
      Participant
      calimoose wrote:

I've since replaced the computer, but after downloading the installer for Anthology X and Tverb, it (expectedly) asks me for my serial number.

I'm a bit confused by this.  The installers for Anthology X and Tverb shouldn't ask for your serial number.  To get the license for these plugins deposited to your iLok account, you enter the serial numbers when registering them on our website, but after that, the licenses are in your iLok account and you should never need to use the serial numbers again.  Could you perhaps post of screenshot of where you are seeing this?

calimoose

Sure thing. It happens when trying to drag a plug-in onto any of my tracks. Doing so then produces the following activation prompt:

tlongabaugh
        Eventide Staff

Hi-

If you hit "Activate", it will take you to a page asking if you have an activation code. Hit "No", and then you will be prompted to log into your iLok account and select the Tverb license, which you should already have.

-Tom

calimoose

Wow…I never thought of clicking on “no”….thanks a million!

tlongabaugh
        Eventide Staff

Sorry about that – the licensing settings were incorrect in that build, so the Activation Code option screen pops up when it shouldn't. That will be fixed in future builds to avoid confusion.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.