registration process for a used H9

Home Forums Products Stompboxes registration process for a used H9

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      zwolf
      Participant

Just purchased an H9 used (sorry – low on cash!) and I want to know how to go about transferring the registration from the previous owner to me. Also wondering if there will be any issue getting the new free Resonator algorithm. The seller had updated his H9 app, but I'm guessing this will still be available to me? 

Thanks. Really looking forward to using this pedal!

gkellum
      Participant

Ideally, the previous owner should deregister the H9 in the app before sending it to you.  There's a function to do so in the pedal settings screen, and it's quick and easy.  If you already have the H9, you can just send an email to support@eventide.com and we'll take care of it for you.

You won't have any trouble getting the Resonator algorithm.  It's free for every registered H9 user through the end of the year.

zwolf
      Participant

thanks for the quick reply!

007yuri
      Participant

I bought a used H9 too, I sent the email to support@eventide.com, but no one answered my message, I need to register it in the account I created.

gkellum
        Participant
        007yuri wrote:

I bought a used H9 too, I sent the email to support@eventide.com, but no one answered my message, I need to register it in the account I created.

Yes, I see you sent an email on Monday afternoon about that.  Our normal support person is on vacation.  So, we're dealing with support issues a bit more slowly than usual.

We do ask people to take a photo of the serial number of their H9 if they'd like it unregistered.  So, please take a photo of your H9's serial number with your phone or whatnot, and send it to support@eventide.com letting us know that you'd like the unit unregistered.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘registration process for a used H9’ is closed to new replies.