Repair under warranty delay ?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Repair under warranty delay ?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      kreator1972
      Participant

So my my H90 has been gone for repair under warranty to the Eventide headquarters for over a week now(costed me 70$ shipping I’min canada), anyone else had to go through this process and could tell me how long it took until they send it back repaired or send a new one ? I didn’t even have me H90 for two months, can’t wait to play again with it 😥

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

You can respond to the emails you have received from support@eventide.com and ask about the progress of your repair. There are many factors that can determine how long it will take for a product repair/replacement and the time can vary for each customer. Sorry that you are without your H90, we’ll do our best to get it back to you as soon as we can. I’d suggest contacting support for more information about your specific repair.

kreator1972
      Participant

Just did, tanks

Sorbz62
      Participant

I sent mt Eclipse back to Eventide from Canada for a warranty repair, so costing me not that much in shipping but ……. When it turned up again, I had a $450 customs and import tariff charge because the customs form said it was worth $1500  ( or whatever) !!!  I had to pay the mailman or he wouldn’t have given it to me. Then I had to fight CRA to get my money back. Be careful!!

kreator1972
        Participant

So how did you do to get your money back ? How did you prove it was not a new purchase  ?

kreator1972
        Participant

Can I ask.what was.the problem you had with it ?

Sorbz62
      Participant

I got an email from Eventide and used that, together with my invoice from them and contacted CRA (I think it was them). I got a refund and paid nothing.

kreator1972
      Participant

That’s just stupid,  can’t they just specify on the package that it is a return under warranty to prevent this??

pampi456
      Participant

Hey there,

That sounds frustrating! I haven’t had to deal with Eventide repairs personally, but I’ve heard mixed experiences. Some folks say they got their gear back relatively quickly, while others had to wait a few weeks. I guess it depends on the specific issue and how busy they are at the time.

I hope they sort it out for you soon, especially since you’ve only had it for a couple of months. It’s tough being without your gear, especially when you’re itching to get back to playing. Hang in there!

kreator1972
        Participant

Yeah, they didn’t reproduce my issue but they decided to send a new unit,  so far I didn’t have the issue with the new unit

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.